Manali to Kasol (Manikaran) Taxi, Manikaran is a holy place that is located at an altitude of 1750 meters above sea level. Manikaran is situated in the Parvati Valley in Parvati River in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. Manikaran is at a distance of 4 km from Kasol and 40 km away from Kullu. This is a small place that attracts travelers who come to visit Kullu and Manali to its hot springs. People from various states come to Manikaran to visit and feel the vibes of this small town.
Manali to Manikaran Cab
Blog Post Content
For Sikhs as well Hindus, this holy place is a pilgrimage center. Manikaran is known for its hot springs. Manikaran is a sacred place as Hindus believe the Lord Manu recreated human life hereafter the flood.
This area is famous for its beautiful landscape with its hot springs and has a number of temples and a Gurudwaras which makes this place more attractive for travelers. There is a number of temples that are dedicated to Lord Shiva, Lord Krishna, Lord Vishnu and Lord Rama.
Hindus believe that Lord Shiva along with his consort Parvati was walking in the Parvati Valley and she dropped one of her earrings and that earring was seized by Shesh and then it was then disappeared into earth with it. Then the jewel was surrendered by Shesh only when Lord Shiva performed a cosmic dance and the Tandava then the jewel was shot through the water. Jewels continued to be thrown in the water of the Parvati River in Manikara till the Kangra earthquake in 1905.
It is also believed that Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati were amazed by the beauty of the places and mountains around them then they decided to spend some more time at the place. It is said that Mata Parvati and Lord Shiva actually send 11 hundred years in Manikaran. Manali Travel Guide
There is a temple that is dedicated to Lord Shiva which belongs to him only and that temple was instructed by Raja Jagat Singh in the 17th century. The importance of this place is also judged by saying that devas of Kullu Valley visit this sacred place regularly on a particular date.
Sikhs believe that in 15 Asu, the time of the third Udasi, in 1574 the founder of Sikhism Shri Guru Nanak came to this place along with his disciple Bhai Mardana. They had no for and Mardana started feeling hungry so Guru Nanak Ji sent Mardana to gather some food for the langer. He gathered atta to make Rotis that were donated by a number of people but the problem was that they did not have anything to light up or fire. Then Guru Nanak asked Mardana to lift a stone and he complied and a hot spring appeared.
Then Guru Nanak said Mardana to put the rolled rotis on the hot spring and the chapatis sank. Then he told Mardana to pray to God that if his chapatis float back he would donate one chapati begins floating back duly backed. So, Guru Nanak Dev said if someone donates in the name of god in goodwill then it will get his drowned items to float back.
Manikaran is a place that is visited by a large number of people every month and these people come with prayers and wishes. The vibes of the place are totally different and amazing. There is a number of tracks that are located near Manikaran and you can do which will give you an amazing mountain top view.
Manali to Kasol Taxi
Manikaran is located at a distance of 80 km from Manali. The road condition from Manali to Manikaran is pretty much the same as it is from Chandigarh to Manali. It takes around 1 hour and 33 minutes to travel from Manali to Manikaran.
Manali to Kasol Taxi Fare
Travel time refers to the time taken of the distance covered by a car. Of course, the distance will change if you change the route. The time taken to cover also relies on your speed and your stoppage time during the journey.
Manali to Manikaran Taxi
There is a wide range of cheap cabs that you can hire to travel from Manali to Manikaran. You can also book a tour package to nearby or outstation travel destinations from Manali. All cabs in Manali are coke up with fully equipped with the latest amenities and safety features such as GPS that will make sure that your trips will be safe, convenient and comfortable.
Manali to Kasol Cab
You will get well-trained and experienced drivers with a well-maintained fleet at the best and most affordable prices. You will get exciting discounts and offer and for a one-way trip, the Manali to Manikaran taxi fares starts from Rs 2750. The charges to book can differ depending on the date, season and time of your journey and the type of car you are choosing to travel from Manali and Manikaran.
Manali to Manikaran Taxi Fare
For a one-way trip, the Manali to Manikaran taxi fare starts from INR 3000/-*
For a Round trip, the Manali to Manikaran taxi fare starts from INR 4000/-*
Rate list of cabs that are available in Manali-
Vehicle Passengers Rate per km Driver Allowance
1. Non AC India or Alto 4+ Driver Rs 9 per km Rs 200
2. AC India or Alto 4+ Driver Rs 10 per km Rs 200
3. AC Indigo 4+ Driver Rs 9 to 10 per km Rs 200
4. Maruti Swift 4+ Driver Rs 11 per km Rs 200
5. Ambassador 4+ Driver Rs 9 to 10 per km Rs 200
6. Etios 4+ Driver Rs 10 to 12 per km Rs 200
7. Swift Dezire 4+ Driver Rs 11 to 12 per km Rs 200
8. Hyundai Santro 4+ Driver Rs 10 per km Rs 200
9. Toyota Corolla 4+ Driver Rs 25 per km Rs 300
10. Honda City 4+ Driver Rs 22 per km Rs 300
11. Tata Winger 6+ Driver Rs 18 per km Rs 300
12. Xylo 6+ Driver Rs 12 to 15 per km Rs 200
13. Non AC Tavera 6+ Driver Rs 10 to 11 per km Rs 200
14. AC Tavera 6+ Driver Rs 11 to 13 per km Rs 200
15. AC Innova 6+ Driver Rs 12 to 14 per km Rs 200
16. Non AC Temp Traveller 11+ Driver Rs 16 to 18 per km Rs 300
17. AC Tempo Traveller 11+ Driver Rs 18 to 20 per km Rs 300
Places to visit and things to do in Manikaran Kasol
Manikaran attracted a huge number of tourists not only because of this place’s reputation as it is a holy place but also because of its scenic beauty as well as its famous hot springs. Here is a list of the places and things to do that you night to see if you ever visit Manikaran.
1. Hot Springs- Manikaran is popular for its hot springs and people from all around the world come to take a dip in these waters as it is said that this water has the power to heal diseases and cure muscle pain. The water coming from this spring is so hot that you can even cook rice or any food in it.
The food cooked at the gurdwara is kept in pots and immersed in these holy waters. These hot springs have two legends surrounding them. It is believed that people achieve salvation after taking a bath in these hot springs or drinking water. Studies have shown that this water has radioactive elements and natural uranium. It is advised that you should not take a bath here for more than 10 minutes due to the high level of sulfur content present in this water.
2. Sri Guru Nanak Devji Gurudwara- This Gurudwara holds a special place in the Sikh community. It has been stated by Giani Gian Sikh in 12th Guru Khalsa. The Gurudwara stands tall on the banks of the Parvati River as a number of devotees, especially Sikhs come here for their homage and respect.
This Gurudwara also offers free accommodation to the people who come here searching for shelter. This pilgrimage destination is mentioned in some of the earlier Hindu scriptures. The langar serves here plays an important part in the daily ritual. The langar is a massive open kitchen within the sanctum of the gurdwara that offers delicious food to the workers, disciples and travelers who visit Gurudwara.
3. Harinder Mountain- Manikaran is a place that is surrounded by snow-capped Harnider Mountains. The view of the town from the cliffs of these mountains is also breathtaking and panoramic when you visit Kasol.
It is not the best tourist destination when you visit Manikaran but it is along the road if you want to visit the riverside of Parvati River, where you will have some peace or can start your trek to Chalal. This makes for an ideal holiday getaway or one of the few offbeat tourist places to visit in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
4. Kulant Pith- Kulant Pith is one of the places where you can cleanse yourself and have peace with your soul and it is one do the most sacred and mighties pith in India.
The history and mythology of this place are the reason for a number of visits to this holy place. When you take a dip in the sacred Kund then all your sins and touch of evil will wash away. When you are in Manikaran then you can not miss out on Kulant Pith.
5. Lord Shiva Temple- The temple bears witness to all the myths associated with Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. If you are in search of peace in-between nature then this temple is the place for you as the temple is nestled amid hill stations and it is one of the best places to visit in all of Manikaran.
If you are visiting Kullu then your travel will remain incomplete without a visit to Manikaran and its pilgrim spots.
6. Lord Ramachandra Temple- Lord Rama is one of the many legends that were associated with Manikaran, the incarnation of Lord Vishnu, who is said to have brought Ramachanfra temple from Ayodhya and installed it here.
Ramachandra Temple in Manikaran is one of the important religious temples to visit in Manikaran as a tourist spot.
This temple is one of the most famous spiritual tourist places and should be on your itinerary for places to visit in Manikaran.
Ramchandra Temple is located in the heart of Manikaran and has three hallways and forty rooms for its devotees who come from all over the country. Langar is prepared for every devotee who visits the temple and it is home to beautifully sculpted idols of the divine couple, Sita and Ram, which captivate the devotee’s imaginations.