Are you planning a Budget trip to Manali? Then the article Manali trip Cost for a couple definitely going to help in planning a budget-friendly Trip to Manali within your desired budget.
Manali is the perfect tourist destination for all type of travelers ,Manali offers you both Luxury + Budget travel experience, In Manali, you can get a hotel stay at Minimum INR500/- per Night to Maximum INR20000/- per Night, As Manali have almost 3k + Hotels of different categories,
So you don’t have to worry about Budget.
Most of the couples now day looking for dedicated tour guide with budget-friendly. But trust me you don’t need anyone to plan a travel itinerary for you to Manali. As Manali is a way more simple and calm tourist attraction Simply go through the Manali Travel guide and you are done with the travel itinerary!
How much does the Manali trip cost?
Most of the travelers, Planning a trip to Manali always want to know that, Is Manali expensive?
Let me make it clear to you, As you already know that Manali is the most famous Hill Station in Himachal. So, You might be aware of the fact that in Hill Station there are two seasons basically the peak season and the offseason
Peak Season In Manali
During the month of June-July & in New Year time, there is Peak season in Manali. That indicates that during June-July there are numbers of travelers who are traveling to Manali and due to heavy rush there is a sudden increase in the price of everything like hotels, cabs & other activities.
My advice is better to avoid this time If you are a budget traveler. But if somehow you have only got free time during June-July, Then let’s discuss the average
Manali trip cost During Peak Season is average around INR20000/- 3N-4D.
- Hotel- INR9000/- 3Nights
- Sightseeing- INR3000/- (Nearby Attractions)
- Delhi to Manali bus- 6000/- Per Couple
- Food- INR3000/- (Street & A day at Fine dine)
If you are a traveler who wants a luxury stay at an affordable price in Manali Than we created a list of the Best Affordable 5-star hotels in Manali.
Off-Season In Manali
During Ausust-March excludes New Year, X-Mass there is Off-Season in Manali. Only a few travelers planning a trip to Manali during August-March because of heavy rainfall and landslides that happened on the NH21 mostly. So during Off-Season, you can get everything like Hotels, Cabs at half the price of some time even less than that. If you are traveling on a low budget better to plan your trip in Off-Season
Manali trip cost During Off-Season is average around INR10000/- 3N-4D.
- Hotel- INR4500/- 3Nights
- Sightseeing- INR1500/- (Nearby Attractions)
- Delhi to Manali bus- 4000/- Per Couple
- Food- INR1000/- (Probably Get Meal Included With Hotel)
If you are a traveler who loves to stay near City Center, we have dedicated list of hotels near Manali City center
Manali Trip Cost For Couple
Delhi to Manali trip cost For Couple
For Budget-Friendly Couple Travelers the Best time to Visit Manali is during Feb-April
Manali trip cost from Delhi for Couple
- For Couple travelers Cabs/Buses are the best option available
- Bus fare from Delhi to Manali. Rs 900- 1500 Approx Varies from season to season
- Cabs Cost You Around 10k to 15k Approx from Delhi to Manali
- We Recommend Accommodation for couples at Best Budget Hotel Cost – INR 1500-3000 Approx
- Hostels Cost 300-600 Approx Not Suitable for Couple
- Food Costs. – INR 600-1000 Approx if You Hotel gives you Free Breakfast and dinner
Apart from the basic expense for Manali trip , If you Want to enjoy some adventurous activities like River Rafting ,Paragliding than you must have a addition budget of 2-3 k per Person
Sightseeing Cost for couple in Manali
To Cover Best places In Manali like Hadimba Devi temple , Vashist Kund , Nehru Kund, Kullu Valley , Mall Road, Beas River, Deodar forest, Beautiful hill station of Himachal pradesh than you only have to rent a Bike Or If you don’t feel comfortable riding a Bike do travel by Bus or Hire A Cab.
- INR300-500 For Bike Rent
- INR1500-2000 for cabs
- INR200-500 if you travel by Buses
If you are planning to Solang Valley or Rohtang Pass by Bus we have a dedicated article for Manali to Solang valley
Manali trip cost for 3 days for a couple is INR15000/-
Manali Trip Cost For Solo Travelers
As we know Manali is perfect option for Solo travelers ,As it offers you an amazing trip in mountain with safe environment , That’s why Manali is the most favorite place for most of the solo / Young Travelers, to enjoy weekend getaways in Manali
- As per my suggestion Buses are the best option available for solo traveler if you are on a budget trip to Manali
- Bus fare from Delhi to Manali. INR 900- 1500 Approx Varies from season to season
- Accommodation budget Hotel Cost – INR 500-1000 Approx
- We Recommend Hostels For Solo Travelers Cost INR300-600 Approx Droom
- Food Costs. – INR 400-1000 Approx
- Local Sightseeing Cost- INR300-500 For Bike Rent
- Total 1500-3100 per day
Manali trip cost for 3 days for Solo Travelers: INR 5000/-
If You like the Blog post about best hotels in Manali Near Mall Roaddo share with you friends and family
Give Suggestion at Contact Or Just By A Comment