State Bank of India (SBI) joins hands with Air Vistara and launched two co-branded travel credit cards- Club Vistara SBI Credit Card and Club Vistara SBI Card Prime. The credit cards were launched simultaneously in November 2019.
SBI Vistara Prime Credit Card Review
Blog Post Content
These are MasterCard that offer travel benefits on Air Vistara airline and Club Vistara (CV) points, You can earn 4 CV Points for every Rs 200 spent using the card. The card also gives you 1 Premium Economy class ticket as a welcome gift on payment of joining or renewal fee.
Although the card does not fall in the premium category and it offers very attractive air insurance benefits where you can get an air accident cover and multiple other air travel-related insurance such as insurance cover for loss, delay or damage of the check-in baggage.
The Club Vistara SBI Cards is a travel credit card offered by the State Bank of India (SBI) and Air Vistara to offer the best in class features under various categories, primarily travel. The credit card comes with a welcome offer. The annual fee and the joining fee of the Club Vistara SBI Card are Rs 1499 and it comes with an interest rate of 2.50 % per month.
SBI Vistara Credit Card Details
- You will get one Economy Class ticket as a welcome gift upon payment of the annual or renewal fee.
- You will get 3 Club Vistara Points per Rs 200 spent using the card, this is applicable in all spending including fuel purchases.
- You will get One thousand CV points on spending RS 1000 in the first 90 days of your card activation.
- You will get one Premium Economy Class ticket each on annual spends of Rs 1.25 lakhs, Rs 2.5 lakhs, Rs 5 lakhs
- You can avail of one hotel e-voucher from Yatra worth Rs 5000 if you spend Rs 5 lakh in a year.
SBI vistara prime credit card
- You will get one premium Economy Class ticket as a welcome gift upon payment of the annual or renewal fee.
- You will get 4 Club Vistara Points per Rs 200 spent using the card, this is applicable in all spending including fuel purchases.
- You will get three thousand CV points on spending RS 7500 in the first 90 days of your card activation.
- You will get one Premium Economy Class ticket each on annual spends of Rs 1.5 lakhs, Rs 3 lakhs, Rs 4.5 lakhs and Rs 8 lakhs.
- You can avail of one hotel e-voucher from Yatra worth Rs 10,000 if you spend Rs 8 lakh in a year.
- You will get insurance cover for up to 6 Air Vistara flight cancellations per annum, each limited to Rs 3500 and a number of other travel-related insurance benefits.
- You will get eight domestic lounge access per annum.
- You will get a Priority Pass membership with four complimentary lounge access that is limited to 2 visits per quarter.
- You have to pay $99 and Enjoy Priority Pass Membership for the whole year.
SBI Vistara Card Prime Features and Benefits
We understand that the Club Vistara SBI Card Prime is a co-branded credit card in travel issued by SBI Card in collaboration with Vistara airlines. Additionally, Club Vistara SBI Card Prime offers great privileges in other categories as follows-
SBI Vistara Credit Card Welcome Benefits
i) One Premium Economy Class ticket as an e-gift voucher on payment of annual or renewal fee.
ii) The gift voucher is sent via email within 15 working days from the payment of the annual fee.
i) 3000 bonus CV points on the expenditure of Rs 75000 in the first 90 days of issuance of the card. These points are credited to the Club Vistara account within 15 working days of reaching the spending threshold.
ii) One Premium Economy Class Ticket each on the expenditure of Rs 1.5 lakh, Rs 3 lakh, Rs 4.5 lakh and Rs 8 lakh per annum.
iii) One hotel e-voucher from Yatra worth Rs 10000 on annual spending of Rs 8 lakh.
i) One Premium economy Class ticket each on Rs 1.5 lakh, Rs 3 lakh, Rs 4.5 lakh and Rs 8 lakh per annum.
ii) One hotel voucher from yatra worth Rs 10,000 on the expenditure of Rs 8 lakh per year.
iii) 3000 bonus CV points on the expenditure of Rs 7500 within 90 days of issuance of the card. These bonus CV Points are credited to the Club Vistara Membership account within 90 days of reaching the spending threshold.
iv) Complimentary domestic and international airport lounge visits.
v) Up to 10 % discount on Hertz Rental and 5 % discount on Rentalcars.com.
vi) Up to 33 % discount on hotels and resort booking.
vii) Up to 50 % discount on destination programs in Singapore, Kore, Japan and Macau.
Domestic Lounge Access
i) Eight complimentary lounge cases at domestic airports, a maximum of two per quarter.
International Lounge Access
i) Priority Pass Membership which is worth $99 with complimentary access to international lounges per annum, maximum of two visits quarterly.
Insurance Category Insurance Amount
i) Air ticket cancellation, maximum 6 per year Rs 3500 per cancellation
ii) Air accident Rs 1 crore
iii) Delay of check- in baggage Rs 7500
iv) Baggage damage Rs 5000
v) Loss of check- in baggage Rs 72000
vi) Loss of travel documents Rs 12500
vii) Lost card liability Rs 1 lakh
You can use the Club Vistara Prime Credit Card for making payments to other credit cards. SBI Vistara Credit Card enables you to clear the pending bills of other credit cards in equated monthly installments (EMI).
You can also make the payment of the credit card bill in easy monthly installments. After a transaction of Rs 2500, you are able to convert it into Flexipay within 30 days of purchase.
The Club Vistara SBI Credit Cardis globally accepted at more than 25 Million Outlets. In India, there are 325000 outlets where you can use the Club Vistara Prime Credit Card.
Easy Loan Facility
The Club Vistara SBI Credit Card will help you to take a cheque or draft against your cash limits. The cheque or draft will be delivered to your doorstep.
Now you can make your payments through the credit card without entering an OTP and a PIN. You just have to touch the Club Vistara SBI Credit Card on the machine of the vendor to make the payments. In our country cities like Banglore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata and Pune have the option of contactless payment. You will find a number of vendors in these cities that accept contactless payments.
Your Club Vistara SBI Credit Card is secured with an EMV chip and a PIN. So no one can make unauthorized use of the card and if any case you lose your credit card you get a fraud liability cover of Rs 1 lakh. But you have to report within 48 hours of the credit card loss.
Manage the Card Digitally
You can get the monthly account statement on your mobile phone, manage the PIN or the Club Vistara SBI Credit Card, report the loss of credit cards through the mobile application and manage all the earned Club Vistara (CV) points.
Club Point Redemption
You can redeem all your earned Club Vistara (CV) Points on the official website of Air Vistara. These Club Vistara (CV) points are redeemable in flight bookings and you can book a flight from any point to any destination. Now the international trips will be affordable through the Club Vistara (CV) points.
SBI Vistara Card Prime Rewards
Four CV points for every Rs 200 on all categories of spending including purchases at fuel stations. Few cards earn you reward points on fuel transactions-
- Reward Redemption
i) Club Vistara Points are redeemable for booking award flights, class upgrades or for seat reservations under Vistara Cash plus Points program.
ii) One Club Vistara Point is equal to 20 paisa.
SBI Vistara Card Prime Eligibility Criteria
State Banks of India (SBI) Cards have not defined any exact eligibility measures for the Club Vistara Prime credit card. Although, SBI does maintain a portal called Simplyfier where you can check the best-suited SBI credit card for you. Following are the basic eligibility criteria that you must be aware of-
- The applicant’s age should be a minimum of 18 years.
- The applicant should either be self-employed or salaries and have a stable income source.
- The applicant has to maintain a decent credit history.
SBI Vistara Credit Card Documents Needed
The documents that are needed to apply for the Club Vistara SBI Prime Credit Card are as follows-
- Proof of Income- Income proof such as salary slips, or bank statements of the latest months or late audit ITR is needed to apply for the Club Vistara SBI Prime Card.
- Identity Proof- Identity Proofs such as PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID, Passport and Driving License, etc., are needed to apply for the Club Vistara SBI Prime Card.
- Address Proof- Address Proof like the latest month’s utility bills, Aadhar Card, passport and any other address proof is needed to apply for the Club Vistara SBI Prime Card.
How to apply for the Club Vistara SBI Card Prime?
The most comfortable and convenient way to apply for the Club Vistara SBI Credit Card Prime is by submitting the application online in the following way-
- Firstly, you have to visit the SBI’s official website.
- Then you have to select the Club Vistara SBI Credit Card Prime from the list of available cards.
- Now you have to click on apply.
- Then you have to fill in the required details and upload the needed documents for KYC (Know Your Customer).
The other way to apply for the Club Vistara SBI Credit Card Prime is that can dial SBI’s helpline number 39020202 or can visit the nearest SBI branch and submit the application to the bank officials offline.
SBI Vistara Credit Card Fee and Intrest Rate
- The joining fee for Club Vistara SBI Credit Card is Rs 1499 plus applicable taxes.
- The renewable Fee for Club Vistara SBI Credit Card is Rs 1499 plus applicable taxes.
- The joining fee for Club Vistara Prime SBI Credit Card is Rs 2999 plus applicable taxes.
- The renewable Fee for Club Vistara Prime SBI Credit Card is Rs 2999 plus applicable taxes.
- There is no add-on fee.
- Minimum amount due charges: 5% of the total outstanding amount (minimum 200 +EMI + all applicable taxes +OVL amount).
- Extended credit charges are up to 25 or 2.5 % per month that is 30 % per month, which is higher, from the transaction date.
- There is a cash advance in Club Vistara SBI Credit Card of up to 80% of the credit limit, subject to a maximum of 12000 per day. Cash advance fee up to 25 or 2.5 % per month (30%), whichever is higher, from the date of withdrawal will be charged.
- For SBI or other ATMs, there is 2.5 % of the amount of transaction is a minimum of 500.
SBI Club Vistara Customer Care
If somehow you lost your SBI credit card you can report the same by sending an SMS: BLOCK to 5676791. In any case, if you need any other assistance then you may dial SBI’s 24*7 helpline numbers- 1800 180 1290 or 1860 180 1290, these are toll-free numbers or 39020202