Hawaii’s capital city Honolulu, on the island of Oahu, is the state’s center for government, finance and transportation. This city is also the home of Waikiki Beach, one of the most popular beaches in Hawaii. More than one million people live in this Honolulu metropolitan area. This is almost 80% of the state’s population.
Honolulu is not the relaxed Hawaiian destination you might be searching for but a place that ensures a fast-paced, cosmopolitan city. Additionally, attracting a number of tourists every year, you will also find international businesses, military defense and a diverse culture and population. If O’ahu is the heart of Hawaii, then Honolulu is its racing pulse. In this city, you will find everything from historic landmarks to fine dining to world-class shopping.
From barefoot fish tacos at Duke’s Beach House in Waikiki to the eclectic food scene in trendy Chinatown. This city has something for every taste. Honolulu in Hawaii is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the whole world and if you get to visit this island paradise then you will quickly know the reason.
Flights from Honolulu to Las Vegas
Blog Post Content
The third largest Hawaiian island is home to more than 125 beaches, a number of hikes, the bustling city life of Honolulu, natural beauty galore and popular world-class surf. From beaches, waves and waterfalls, to nightlife, shopping and crafty eats, there is no shortage of things to do in Honolulu.
When you are in Honolulu you must treat yourself to the spectacle of a surf competition on the North Shore, go whale watching, snorkeling, swimming, skydiving in crystal clear waters, simply chill and sip a Mai Tai on one of the many picture-perfect beaches.
You may wonder if Las Vegas is all about nightlife, gambling and casinos. If you are an entertainment seeker then all these things and more but the recreational and family-oriented opportunities are pretty excellent too. You would not have Honolulu’s gorgeous work-renowned beaches, but there are all types of water sports at Lake Mead or snow sports, just 52 minutes northwest of Downtown.
Book flights from Honolulu to Las Vegas
Online flight booking sites will help you to find the best deals on flights from Honolulu to Las Vegas. With online flight booking sites’ search technology, effortlessly searching flight routes across hundreds of airlines have never been easier or more convenient.
Online flight booking websites, make it simple and quick to search, select and save on the flight that best suit your budget and requirements. No matter if you travel for business or pleasure, they offer a wide range of deals from business class discounts to last-minute flight deals to destinations such as Las Vegas. Whether you are planning ahead or looking for last minute tickets, they have the right flights at the right price.
Honolulu to Las Vegas flight
Whether it is for an obligation or the sake of your sanity, sometimes you need to get away as soon as possible. Maybe you need flights from Honolulu to Las Vegas to attend your cousin’s wedding, to pitch a business idea to your boss or simply to treat yourself to a mini vacation with your friends, family or solo. Regardless of the reasons behind packing your bags and needing to find the cheapest flight tickets from Honolulu International Airport (HAL) to McCarran International Airport (LAS) I have got you covered with everything.
Airports near Honolulu
Honolulu International Airport
Honolulu International Airport is coded as HNL and it is the primary airport serving the state of Hawaii. The airport is served by more than 25 domestic and international carriers and acts as the main operating hub for Hawaiian Airlines. Asia Pacific Airlines, Island Air and Mokulele Airlines are some of the popular travel destinations that the airport covers Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Shanghai, Manila, Sydney and many more.
This airport is also served by more than 5 cargo airlines and handles more than 3 lakh metric tons of cargo per annum. To make sure that passengers never have a dull moment while waiting for their flight, this airport also offers shopping and dining opportunities to travelers. At this airport, you can enjoy exotic cuisine while waiting for your flight. Coldstone Creamery, Starbucks Coffee and Lahaina Chicken and Pizza are some of the popular food joints that are located inside the airport.
If you are a shopaholic you will have a great time at the Honolulu International Airport. From shopping for best-selling books in Newstand to purchasing designer clothes in the Gift Shop, this airport offers you a variety of exciting choices.
Airports near Las Vegas
McCarran International Airport
Counted among America’s 10 busiest airports, McCarran International is coded as LAS and is a commercial airport that serves Clark County and Las Vegas. This airport is served by more than 30 airlines that operate scheduled flights to more than 140 destinations worldwide. McCarran International Airport is decorated with more than 1000 slot machines for passenger entertainment and also offers premier dining and shopping opportunities.
Providing world-class services to more than 40 million passengers per annum. McCarran International Airport certainly provides an ideal mixture of luxury, customer service and entertainment. Whether you want to enjoy a delicious taco mixture or treat your taste buds to Italian pizzas, there is a number o culinary options available at the airport. Auntie Anne’s, Blue Burrito Grille and Burger King are some of the popular restaurants that are situated in Terminal 1.
At this airport, you can pamper yourself with designer clothes, enticing jewelry and exotic cigars at the shopping centers that are located inside the airport. 24-Hour Flowers, Best Buy Express and Brighton Collectibles are some of the popular stores that are located inside the LAS. Some of the other facilities offered by the airport are currency exchange services, an ATM aviation museum, lost and found services, a kids’ play area and many more.
McCarran International Airport offers more than 15 thousand parking slots to passengers. Parking is open 24*7, 365 days a year and the parking area is equipped with security patrols which make sure the safety of your vehicle. There is also a provision for both long-term and short-term stays, the parking rate for short-term stays ranges from $2 for an hour to $36 per day.
How many flights are available from Honolulu to Las Vegas?
14 direct flights are available from Honolulu to Las Vegas daily. On average, there are about 102 departures every week from Honolulu to Las Vegas.
Which airlines offer the cheapest flight from Honolulu to Las Vegas?
The cheapest one-way ticket from Honolulu to Las Vegas with United Airlines for $107. American airlines offer a round-trip connection for $213 and United Airlines for $231.
The Honolulu to Las Vegas flight time and Schedule
Flight information Departure Duration Arrival
- Jetblue Airways (B65808) 23.20 from Honolulu International Airport 5 hours and 7 minutes McCarran International Airport
- China Airlines (CI9200) 15.55 from Honolulu International Airport 5 hours and 7 minutes McCarran International Airport
- Hawaiian Airlines(HA008) 23.30 from Honolulu International Airport 5 hours and 7 minutes McCarran International Airport
- Hawaiian Airlines (HA018) 15.50 from Honolulu International Airport 5 hours and 7 minutes McCarran International Airport
- Jetblue Airways (B65806) 08.05 from Honolulu International Airport 5 hours and 8 minutes McCarran International Airport
Facts about flying from Honolulu to Las Vegas
- The travel distance between Honolulu to Las Vegas is 2757 miles.
- Total 3 weekly flights from Honolulu to Las Vegas.
- The earliest flight departs from Honolulu at 8.05 am Hawaiian Airlines Flight #6.
- The top airlines offering flights from Honolulu to Las Vegas are American Airlines, Spirit Airlines and Frontier Airlines.
- Honolulu International Airport (HAL) is the airport nearby Honolulu.
- The busiest month to travel from Honolulu to Las Vegas is March and the least busy month to travel from Honolulu to Las Vegas in December.
Tips for finding a cheap flight from Honolulu to Las Vegas
- If you are looking for a cheap flight from Honolulu to Las Vegas, then you could find flights on this route for $216 or less one way and $413 or less round trip.
- On average, the cheapest flight from Honolulu to Las Vegas was found 59 days before departure.
- You should book your flight tickets at least 4 weeks before departure to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July and the cheapest month to visit Las Vegas from Honolulu of January.
- On average, there is no price difference when you choose to fly in the morning or the evening from Honolulu to Las Vegas.
- To reach McCarran International Airport (LAS), you should take book your flight tickets with Hawaiian Airlines, United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines or Alaska Airlines.
- Honolulu International Airport (HNL) has a few parking options such as the International Parking Garage, Terminal 1 Parking and Terminal 2 Parking, all of which are free for the very first 15 minutes and charge between about $1 and $18 depending on the time you parked your vehicle. Electric Vehicle Parking Stations charge around $7 for the 24th.
- Honolulu International Airport is a hub for Hawaiian Airlines and a base for Aloha Air Cargo. Las Vegas Airport is only a base for Allegiant Air, Southwest Airlines and Frontier Airlines.
- If you are a person who likes to lounge and relax at the airport before your flight, then at Honolulu International Airport both United Airlines and American Airlines have lounges you can access with proof of your airline ticket. There is also a free USO lounge.
- If you are a business traveler then at Honolulu Airport you can take advantage of the numerous computer terminals in both terminals 1 and 2. The Business Center has computer workstations, fax machines, Wi-Fi and postal service in both terminals for a small fee.
- Some useful facilities that you can have at Honolulu airport include free baggage carts in the international arrivals area, lockers and luggage storage in Terminal 2, medical services in Terminal 2 and defibrillators in the airport’s public areas.
- Attractions at Honolulu Airport include a garden landscaped in Japanese, Hawaiian and Chinese traditions where you can relax and enjoy local art throughout the airport. There are paintings, large murals, sculptures, a Statehood Mosaic and a gallery featuring paintings and wood etchings by Satoru Abe.